DECLARATIONS AND PRAYERS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE THIS WEEK [FROM BISHOP OYEDEPO]

I'm a child of destiny, I refuse to live like a destitute

At the end of the fourth service yesterday at Faith Tabernacle, headquarters of the Living Faith Church worldwide, the Founder and Senior Pastor, Bishop David Oyedepo, who was visibly on fire, poured out a blessing on worshippers (both on ground in the auditorium and those who joined the service on-line). It was a double-edged service as it was the monthly thanksgiving/dedication service and a Covenant day of Destiny service. In closing the service, Papa erupted in prophetic declarations and powerful prayers especially at it pertains to our glorious destiny in Christ.

If I were you, I will personalize these declarations and prayers and make it a daily affair throughout this week. Be blessed as you do so in the mighty name of Jesus.

Here we go!

“Begin to enforce the manifestation of your destiny in Christ.

I have been redeemed to live a sickness-free life;

I have been ordained to live a curse-free life

I have been ordained to live a sickness-free life

I have been ordained to live a failure-free life,

I have been ordained to live a frustration-free life;


I have been redeemed to a life of continuous progress,

I have redeemed to enjoy a glorious lifestyle

I have redeemed to enjoy a fruitful and glorious destiny

I have redeemed to enjoy an enviable destiny…

[Remember the violent taketh it by force; take your glorious destiny by force]

 I have been redeemed to reign on the earth

I'm a child of destiny, I refuse to live like a destitute

Now I can see my destiny, I won’t let go

My destiny is precious to me; I won’t sell for a morsel of meat

All I can see is all I can get, In Jesus’ name

Whatever has been sitting on your destiny; all forces, witches and wizards, all occultic powers, all generational curses; whatever may be sitting on your destiny, that won’t let you lift up your head, I command them all unseated in the name of Jesus

Whatever is sitting on your marital destiny is unseated in the name of Jesus.

Whatever has been sitting on your business is unseated in the name of Jesus

Whatever is sitting on your career destiny is unseated in the name of Jesus

Whatever may be sitting on your health right now is unseated in the name of Jesus.

Whatever is seated on your spiritual life, oppressing you to displease God, is unseated right now in the name of Jesus

This week is declared you week of encounters with destiny.

So shall it be. In the name of Jesus.

Wave your hands to heaven and celebrate Jesus.”

Our comment: If you are believe these, let your Amen show in the comment box


No comments

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.