WAKE-UP CALL (2) (this Bible that you open once in a week is the reason why you are so weak!)

“PROVERBS 24:10, it says if your strength fails in the day of battle, then your strength is small. So you build your strength against the day of battle; you don’t wait for the day of battle to build your strength...this Bible that you open once in a week is the reason why you are so weak! The last time you took your Bible was last Sunday! And then this Sunday you are looking for it…I may not be as busy as you are, but I read my Bible daily. Not because I’m now a preacher; I’ve been doing that longest time before I became one. Somebody asked me, ‘do you cram scriptures?’ I said ‘I don’t cram them, I eat them…I don’t just read them, I eat them. Thy words were found and I did eat them, and the words became the joy and the rejoicing of my heart! The books that will be written from my own memoirs when my time on earth is over will be far more than whatever I end up writing. There are things I have found and documented that may never be preached in my lifetime. Let’s wake up!”

--- Bishop David Oyedepo in Unveiling the Mysteries of Faith (2), Sunday 08/06/08

1 comment:

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.