WAKE-UP CALL (5): (If you don’t want to die frustrated at the pool of miracles, take responsibilities)

“That man said ‘I had no man’ and he waited there for 38 years. Because every man shall bear his own burden. I have said humorously. You can imagine if I were the one at the pool (of Bethesda), I can’t be there for more than a year. I would make a stool and stay on the water. Anything I notice on the water, I put my leg inside. They told that man there’s no room to enter here and he asked, is there a roof? They said yes and he said I’m going through the roof. You know, the violent taketh it by force. Now here’s the conclusion this morning: If you don’t want to die frustrated at the pool of miracles, take responsibilities.”

--- Bishop David Oyedepo in Unveiling the Mysteries of Faith (2), Sunday 08/06/08

1 comment:

  1. I receive the grace take up responsibilities, In Jesus Name!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.